You will need:
1.5 lb of ground chicken meat ( you can use any meat of preference! )
1/2 cup of rice
8-10 green Italian Peppers
1 large carrot
1 celery stalk
1 large tomato, or a package of small cherry tomatoes
Tomato Paste or sauce
1.Mix ground meat with inced garlic, 1 grated onion, salt, pepper, rice
2. Cut the pepper tops off, and clean the insides with your fingers or a teaspoon. Take out all seeds and ribs.
3. Fill the peppers with meat mixture. Fill it firmly to make sure no air pockets left inside peppers.
4. Meanwhile saute 1 chopped onion, celery and grated carrot in olive oil.
5. Once golden, add chopped tomatoes. Saute for a couple minutes.
6. Place your peppers on top of sauteed veggies.
7. Add peeled, halved potatoes.
8. Add some water, to fill up almost to the top of the peppers
9. Add a heaping tablespoon of tomato paste of sauce, mix to dissolve
10. Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid. Cook for 30-40 min.
11. Add fresh herbs and ENJOY!
Here is step by step collage: