HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

2.16.2010

Samsa - crunchy deliciousness!



I grew up eating these delicious samsas. Its buttery-flaky-crunchy shell filled with juicy fragnant lamb meat & onions mixture... and the spices....oh, my mouth starts watering as I am writing this. Whether made by my mom or bought at the local bazaar, these yammy crunchy pockets have always warmed up my soul. And now thanks to step-by-step instructions from here I was able to make these all by myself and they came out GREAT! I like to eat them while they still very hot from the oven, but samsas keep pretty good for a few days ( cover with plastic wrap) and can be served room temperature.


Самса - хрустящие вкусняшки!

С детства любила эти вкусные самсышки! Что может быть вскуснее нежной хрустящей корочки с сочной душистой начинкой из свежего бараннего мяса, лука и прянностей?? Слюнки текут как только вспомню об этом! Вкусная самса, сделанная моей мамой или купленная в любимом местечке на базаре, поднимет настроение и согреет душу в холодный пасмурный день. Ну а теперь, благодаря пошаговым инструкциям отсюда, я попробовала приготовить их сама и они получились просто ОТЛИЧНО! Даже сама не ожидала! Самые вкусный момент для меня - это схватить горячую самсу прямо с листа и обжигая пальцы ( и иногда и язык ;) съесть не отходя от плиты! Самса отлично сохряняется несколько дней в закрытом полиэтиленовой плёнкой блюде, и хорошо съедается и при комнатной температуре!

2 comments:

  1. These samsas look amazing. Are they like samosas? The next time I made puff pastry, I will reserve some dough for this. Thank you for showing this lovely photo and the link to the process photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some call them samosas, some samsas. I belive every nation has a certain dish made of puff pastry with filling. Thank you for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete