HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

1.12.2011

Rococo my way

This week the contest at Spoonflower is "Rococo". When I first saw the title, I remembered from school endless scrolls and leaves, and flowers as main decorative motifs, as well as excessively  decorated furniture, interiors and people too!
At first, I decided to skip this one, as I have no passion nor patience to design in style of this period. But then later I thought  - It's a challenge, take it, don't pass a chance to make something new and fresh out of something you don't really like! So I took the challenge and here is what I came up with:


My first design



And last minute, I decided to quickly try different color options and came up with this one, which is now entered into the contest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment