HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

9.20.2011

Custom Pillow for Less!

I have been so busy with current projects and happening, I have completely neglected my poor little blog!
Today I want to share one of the projects I have just completed. It is a customized version of this pillow I have in my Etsy shop. It was ordered for a little boy who is about to have his 2nd birthday. So, to make it extra special, I sneaked in a number 2, plus instead of making 3 pockets, I made 2 (velcro locked) little flaps that hold cute surprises inside.
Now, here is another news: if you can sew, and would like to make this pillow on your own, I will have the DIY kit available in my Etsy shop for $25. You will have all the perks of CUSTOM design - I will make all the adjustments, change the name, message, colors to make it perfect for you, then I will mail you a big sheet of fabric with all the details for you to cut out and sew! That's a custom piece/gift for $25! Should I say more??? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment