HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

9.09.2011

What keeps me busy these days...

I know my blogging has been .... well, pretty much absent... but there are exciting changes that are coming and I am working hard to make sure they happen. In more detail, I am building myself a little retail website where I will be selling my fabric as a real fabric shop. I am in a process of establishing some business relationships with oversea manufacturers to produce my designs on certified organic cotton with low chemical dyes. And all this at affordable price for my dear buyers. So as you can see I have my work cut out for me :))
Meanwhile, check out this cute lunch bag made out of my fabric "Country Cats":


 Adorable, right? And available for sale in this Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment