HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

7.08.2014

Organic Skin Care you will want to eat!

My good friend Romana, a certified make-up artist and cosmetics guru, just recently introduced me to a new line of organic skin care - Eminence.

This is something out of this world, you guys!

Just browsing their extensive collection of divine cremes and moisturizers, and masks, and serums, makes my mouth water!

Literally.

Persimmon & Cantaloupe Day cream, Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, Citrus & Kale Masque...

Hmmm.... Yummy...

Are you hungry yet??

If you are not sure where to start, here are a few TRIED and APPROVED products YOU WILL LOVE!!






  • Clear Skin Probiotic Masque- for oily skin 
  • Yam & Pumpkin enzyme peel, 5%
  • Pear & Poppy seed microderm polisher



    They also send you small samples of other products to try, along with your order. So follow a good advice I once received from someone :

    "Don't be stingy on products that touch your skin, especially your face"

    I am ordering a few things right now and let you know my favorite.

    Please share your own experience in the comments below!

    Disclosure: All opinions are mine only. No gifts or money has been exchanged for this post. Simply sharing my experience.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment