HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

10.01.2010

Modern and affordable rocking chair

My friend who is expecting a baby this November, has asked me to find some options for a modern looking, affordable rocking chair or a glider. Here is what I could dig up on a short notice, all around $300.



This rocker has sort of a childish quality to it. Imagine it with a cute fabric on it, or at least a colorful throw or a pillow. Great potential!



Classic Eames rocker will brighten up any nursery, a seating cushion will provide more comfort.



This glider from Walmart is a modern twist on a classic arm chair. Love the comfort, softness, clean lines, plus it comes in many colors, including PINK!


This glider from Walmart is surprisingly modern and edgy. Great for a modern nursery!

Just could not resist posting this great looking crib from Walmart. It looks just as good as similar cribs from Dwell, only this one cost less ( $300)


I almost forgot to include this unique find: a cradle and a rocker all-in-one! I had trouble locating the price, but I am sure it's UP there ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment