HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

2.16.2011

I won!

It is super late, and I am supposed to be in bed by now, but I must share the wonderful news I just received:
I won this week's Alter Ego Etsy Game!
 I just found out about this game existence last week, entered right away and could not believe my eyes when received a winning email!
It is such a great way to get to know fellow Etsy shops , practice your treasure making skills ( we know everyone benefits from them:) plus, if you win, the next game revolves around YOUR shop! How great is that?!!! SO much exposure in a fun, collaborative way!
If you have a shop on Etsy, I encourage you to try it, read details here: 
http://88editions.wordpress.com/alter-egos-on-etsy-your-weekly-t-contest-where/

Join and spread the word!


Night-night!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! That looks like fun...I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you! I hope you enter next round! It is really fun!

    ReplyDelete