6.22.2011

DIY swing makover

Hello friends,
I want to share my  latest (almost!) finished project - Renovation of the backyard swing. As I mentioned earlier, I did buy a new outdoor fabric and was going to re-create an awning that was Plain to begin with and then later severely damaged by the winter storm. So here is what I did:


    The original, plain-looking and severely damaged awning.


    Preparations for the sewing!

    Makeover in action!


New awning!

I also want to paint the grey metal frame some fun, bright color ( hence almost finished). Will post pics as soon as I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment