HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

7.14.2010

Baby Formula Containers- Give them a second chance!




I always look for a way to recycle things around the house, and these infant formula/cereal containers just seemed too good to throw away. I just knew I would find them another use, so I saved around 10-12 pieces. Now I finally did it. And its SUPER easy! Just wrap them in some cute wrapping paper, piece of fabric or, in my case, oil cloth, a bit of glue or double-side tape, and there you have it- a perfect storage for pencils, small puzzle pieces, small balls ( my boy LOVES them!) craft supplies ,etc!
Scraps of oil cloths above are from here, I have ordered some in the past for a table cloth, and these little scraps were included in the package.


Now what can I use those clear egg packages for...?

No comments:

Post a Comment