HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

7.20.2010

Backyard Renovation- Update!

Sneak peak! Our fence is being put up as I am writing this!
I love the clean look of horizontal red cedar planks!


Our backyard is all tiled now, nice & smooth! Yey!

Large circlular design reminds me of Asian motifs ( chinese lanterns? japanese hand fans?)

Well, when the fence is up, we'll definitely have a zen place for relaxation. That's the plan anyway.



My mom checking out the progress :)



3 comments:

  1. Wow... your blog is great..great ideas/recipes.. I love how your backyard is coming along. It's really looking great. And the cedar plank fence is fantastic---it looks very LA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweety, for such kind words! I hope to see you here often.

    ReplyDelete