HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

7.16.2010

Mirror-Vintage or Modern?

I happened to have a store credit for $200 from Home Decorators. And I am thinking of buying a mirror for my small second bathroom ( toilet & sink only).
We moved in 1.5years ago with a newborn and an 18-months-old, and ever since that, decorating the rooms to 100% completion has been on hold. But now I think I am ready to start filling up the blanks, giving the rooms that finishing touch that crave.
So....for my small bathroom I just have to decide whether to buy a clean modern mirror or a vintagy one. I can make it work both ways. Oh, decisions, decisions....


Amberly Mirror


I know its too big for my bathroom, but I just love the oversized scale of it.
I'll keep an eye on it for future projects.


Prisca Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment