HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

8.06.2010

Brooklyn Children's Museum

Yesterday my mom and I took the kids to the Brooklyn Children's Museum. They had a blast!

Sand station was a favorite!

Hello there!


Waterworks, here I come!


I never want to leave..


You are silly, brother.

Make some noise!


Busy shopping at the children's grocery store...


 What else was on my shopping list?



Hmmm, I wonder what this is? Whatever it is, I'll take it!


At last, dancing!


Grandma joined the party!

This was the first official successful kids trip. We had taken them to the beach a couple times, but it didn't worked out that well. I know parents who take their kids everywhere from day one, and I am amazed at how they do it. I've waited this long to start taking them places because :

1)Both of them get motion sick if traveling in the car for more than 15 min
2) They have unpredictable reactions to new places/people/ activities
3) It's not easy to take care of two little toddlers by myself

So now that they are almost 3 & 1.5 year old, it is a little easier to make such trips, and I am going to try to make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment